The candidate that seek for admission into the Kwara State University Ilorin, as 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). See KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
KWASU Post UTME Minimum Cut-off Mark is 180
KWASU POST-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Obtain KWASU Post UTME Admission Form
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11thJune 2019.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as Screening Fee.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday 23rd June, 2019.
KWASU Admission Screening List.
Candidates whose names appeared in the document below are invited attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete. All candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their UTME Results Slip, O’Level Results and Scratch Cards (Result Checker), and KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold at the KWASU International Conference Centre, Agric Area, Sango, Ilorin at 9.00am daily.
KWASU 1st admission screening will hold between Monday 24th June and Friday 28th June, 2019. Follow the link below to check the names of shortlisted candidates:
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Screening form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Best School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page