Latest Update: This is to notify all students whose applications for change of programmes were approved by the various faculties during the 2018/19 change of programme that there is the urgent need for them to move their files from the faculties they transferred from, to the new faculties.
The movement of files should be completed before June 15, 2019. Any student who fails to move his or her file as directed will forfeit the opportunity.
LAUTECH Change of Course Form | This is to inform the general public that The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) has commence Change of Course/Department for candidates that scored up to the University cut-off off Mark and above in 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted.
This is to inform all the students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) that the management has approved that change of programme portal be activated and made accessible to students who desire to change their programmes, the entire University Community, especially students are hereby informed that the portal has been activated for that purpose.
The portal address, transfer.lautech.edu.ng can be accessed having paid change of programme fee of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only using interswitch enabled debit card.
Accessibility to the platform commences from today, Monday, 6th January, 2020 and closes after two (2) weeks therefrom. All interested students are therefore advised to adhere strictly to the time line as there will be no extension of date for the exercise.
Guidelines for LAUTECH Change of Course.
Please, find below guideline for change of programme/transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session:
- Application forms will be made available online (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng) to interested students from Monday, 6th January to Monday, 20th January, 2020.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page