Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Unique Master Programme on Higher Education, offers Full Scholarships supported by the European Union. Scholarships are open to applicants from all nationalities.
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees aim to foster excellence, innovation, and internationalisation in HEIs; to boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EU’s external action in the field of higher education; and to improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates and their employability.
MARIHE is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (EU) under the action of an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD). Our consortium includes: Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences/Germany, Eötvös Loránd University/Hungary, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University)/India.
Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded on higher education, research and innovation management, with a truly global perspective.
Scholarship Benefits: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities. The participation costs (“tuition fees”) for the whole study period of four semesters for non scholarship holders amounts to 12 000 €. For a detailed description of what is included and of the estimated living expenses during the programme, please refer to MARIHE website.
Eligible Nationalities: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To apply to the MARIHE programme, applicants have to show that they fulfill the following admission requirements.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- If ECTS is not used in the country where the first degree was acquired: proof of a successfully completed period of study at higher education level considered comparable with a Bachelor Degree. The decision on this will be made by the MARIHE Consortium.
We do not require the first university degree to be from a specific discipline, with one exception:
If an applicant would like to choose the specialization “Learning and Teaching” this requires minimum 50 ECTS from previous studies in any of the following study areas: pedagogy, psychology, andragogy, sociology, law, social sciences, economic sciences or health sciences. For more information, applicants may contact consortium partner Eötvös Loránd University/ELTE: Mrs Eszter Hámori-Szabó, admission-at-ppk.elte.hu
Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme (see below).
Sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes is vital for student success in MARIHE. The requirements explained here follow the different institutional and national regulations of the consortium partners. MARIHE consortium can only accept the five English language test certificates listed in this guideline, and can only grant exemptions on basis of the three cases explained in this guideline.
Application Procedure: MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Deadline: December 5, 2018
- Countries by Continent Visa Click Here
- 45 Countries that Don’t Require a Visa for Nigerians Click Here
- How To Prepare For Student Scholarship Examination Click Here
- How to Get Canadian Scholarships For Nigerian Students Click Here
- Study Abroad Agencies in Nigeria And Their Contacts Click Here
- How to Secure Post Graduate Admissions Abroad Click Here
- How to Study Online Universities in Nigeria Click Here
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about what you want, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Check Current List of Online Courses in Nigeria Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Scholarships.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page