MOUAU Result Checking List 2019/2020
The Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME, Pre Decree admission list guide. for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
The authority of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) has announce the release of the 2019/2020 academic session admission list. Candidates that took part in FUTO post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
FUTO admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO Admission List.
CLICK HERE to access FUTO merit admission list.
Alternatively, follow the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
2. Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
3. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
All the candidates in the merit admissions list are required to urgently upload their O’Level results on JAMB website on or before Thursday 29/8/2019 and thereafter visit FUTO website for further directives.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on ‘2019/2020 Admission List released’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand (N30,000.00) only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Screening Result, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page