NCEE Result Checking Portal | The National Examination Council (NECO), has released the results of candidates that sat for the 2020 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE).
The entrance examination was conducted for admission into the JSS 1 of the 104 unity schools across the country.
Parents can now check the results of their children and wards at the state ministries of education as well as NECO’s website.
You can access the common entrance result online by following the procedures outlined below.
How to Check Common Entrance Exam Results Online.
- Go to NECO results portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select exam year i.e. 2020.
- Select exam type i.e. National Common Entrance Examination.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Result button to access the common entrance exam result.
- Go to NCEE registration portal at https://ncee.neco.gov.ng/.
- Login by supplying your Email/Phone Number and Password in the required columns.
- Click On Registered Candidates ›› Select Completed ›› then Click on the Respective Registered candidates to view result.
Registrar and Chief Executive of NECO, Godwill Obioma disclosed that a total of 70,580 candidates sat for the examination nationwide, out of which 24,416 candidates passed with a minimum score of 66.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page