NDLEA Recruitment – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has announced a recruitment exercise into its organization.
The announcement is contained in advertisement notice via its social media handles on Friday.
According to the announcement, the online application will be open for two weeks starting from March 12 to April 8.
About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
NDLEA called on suitable qualified Nigerians to apply for enlistment into the agency.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Nigerian federal agency responsible for controlling and regulating drug trafficking and abuse in the country. The agency was established in 1989 and is mandated to eliminate the production, trafficking, and use of illicit drugs in Nigeria.
The NDLEA works in collaboration with other law enforcement agencies, including the police, customs, and immigration services, to enforce drug laws and combat drug-related crimes. The agency is responsible for investigating and prosecuting drug-related offenses, as well as providing rehabilitation and treatment programs for drug addicts.
The NDLEA also works to educate the public on the dangers of drug abuse and the benefits of living a drug-free life. The agency carries out campaigns and outreach programs to create awareness and encourage citizens to report any drug-related activities to the appropriate authorities.
In summary, the NDLEA plays a vital role in the fight against drug abuse and trafficking in Nigeria, and its efforts have contributed significantly to reducing the prevalence of drug abuse in the country.
NDLEA Recruitment Entry Requirement
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment entry requirements include:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Education: Applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Character: Applicants must have a good character and not have any criminal record.
- Health: Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Height: Male applicants must be at least 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must be at least 1.65 meters tall.
- Computer literacy: Applicants must possess basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license: Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Language proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in English language and any other Nigerian language.
These are some of the basic entry requirements for NDLEA recruitment. However, it is important to note that there may be additional requirements depending on the specific position being applied for.
How to apply for NDLEA Recruitment
To apply for NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NDLEA recruitment portal: www.ndlea.gov.ng and click on “Careers” or “Recruitment” to see the available positions.
- Read the job requirements and job description carefully to see if you are eligible for the position you want to apply for.
- Click on “Apply Now” to fill out the application form. Make sure you provide accurate and up-to-date information about yourself, your educational background, work experience, and other required details.
- Upload the required documents, such as your resume/CV, educational certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from NDLEA. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for further screening and assessments.
Note: The application process for NDLEA recruitment may vary depending on the position and the recruitment exercise. Therefore, it is advisable to always check the official NDLEA website for the latest updates on recruitment.