Get your Up to Date: NDU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Download PDF
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Latest Update: Registration form for the NDU Post UTME 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 9th October, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page