This is to inform the general public that The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY has commence Change of Course/Department for candidates that scored up to the University cut-off off Mark and above in 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted.
Prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) Mechatronics Engineering Students who made CGPA of 2.50 and above, having completed their one (1) year IT programme, as well as those with CGPA of 2.49 and have completed their two (2) years IT Programme are advised to apply for Higher National Diploma (HND) into Mechatronics Engineering Department.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Supplementary Admission.
- All candidates must first visit the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application Link” on the home page under students or click “HERE”.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER cards. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process or click “HERE”. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- All Application procedures must be concluded on or before Midnight of 31st October, 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page