How to Apply for Niger State Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nigerstatecsc.org
Niger State Civil Service Recruitment | Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2021 is opened. in this article, we will provide you with information on the application form and other requirements needed to apply for this recruitment.
Niger State Civil Service Recruitment Portal – www.nigerstatecsc.org
From the information we are getting, the Niger State Civil Service Commission will recruit new workers into government and one the portal id open, registration will begin via the Niger State Civil Service Commission Portal, interested applicant are to apply online.
The Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form 2021 is free to everyone, all you need to do is to visit the portal and submit the require document and once is done, you will have to wait for the commission to publish the shortlisted names.
About Niger State Civil Service
The Niger State Civil Service Commission was established under the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its powers are in accordance with the provision of Paragraph (I) of Part II of the third schedule which says “The Commission shall have power without prejudice to the power vested in the Governor and State Judicial Service Commission to:
- Appoint persons to offices in the state civil service and
- Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over persons holding such offices
- Other areas covered by the Commission include:
- Contract appointments
- Transfer of service, Secondment and De-secondment
- Serving as an appellate body for petitions from Ministries/Departments
- Maintaining comprehensive and up to date personnel records for the civil service
- Implementing any civil service reforms
- Monitoring activities of Ministries and extra Ministerial departments in order to ensure compliance with guidelines, uniformity and maintenance of standards in the implementation of reforms.
In carrying out the above functions, the Commission is assiduously guided by the scheme of service, 1999 civil service reforms report as well as the guidelines for appointments, promotion, disciplines and relevant government circulars.
Requirement for Niger State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
There are a lot of things should take into consideration when applying for Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important. Getting your certificates ready is also very important.
so what Certificates should you gather up for this recruitment? For this recruitment, you will need the following certificates:
Let your qualification determined the position of job you apply to stand a better chance to qualify.
|1||Accountants||B. Sc. (Accounting)|
|2||Administrator||B. Sc. or B.A. (Political Science or History or Sociology or Public Admin or Business Admin)|
|3||Assistant Dental Technologist||HND (Dental Technology) Plus Registration|
|4||Agricultural Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech (General Agriculture)|
|5||Architects||M. Sc. or M. Tech (Architecture)|
|6||Assistant Education Officer||NCE with TRCN|
|7||Biomedical Technician||Dipoma (Biomedical Engineering)|
|8||Biomedical Technologist/Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech or HND (Biomedical Engineering)|
|9||Computer Engineer||B. Eng or B. Tech (Computer Engineering)|
|10||Dental Surgeons||MBBS Plus Registration|
|11||Dental Therapist||HND Plus Registration|
|12||Economist||B. Sc. (Economics)|
|13||Education Officer||B. Ed. or B. Sc. Ed. or B. Sc. or B. Tech Plus PGDE with TRCN|
|14||Engineers||B. Eng or B. Tech (Civil or Electrical or Mechanical)|
|15||Lawyers||LLB Plus BL|
|16||Medical Consultant||MBBS Plus Fellowship Qualification|
|17||Medical Laboratory Scientist||BMLS Plus Registration|
|18||Medical Laboratory Technician||3 Years Course in Medical Laboratory Science) Plus Registration|
|19||Medical Officer||MBBS Plus House Job and NYSC|
|20||Medical Record Officer||HND (Health Information Management) Plus Registration|
|21||Medical Record Technician||3 Years Course in Health Information Management Plus Registation|
|22||Nursing Officer||B.Sc. (Nursing) Plus Registration|
|24||Pharmacist||B.Sc. Pharmacy plus Registration|
|25||Pharmacist Technician||3 Years in Pharmacy Technician Plus Registratiion|
|26||Physiotherapist||B. Sc. (Physiotherapy) Plus Registration|
|27||Programmer/Analyst||B. Sc or B. Tech (Computer Science)|
|28||Quantity Surveyor||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Quantity Surveying)|
|29||Radiographer||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Radiography) Plus Registration|
|30||Scientific Officer||B. Sc or B. Tech (Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biology)|
|31||Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife||NRN or NRM Plus Registration with MNCN|
|32||Town Planner/Urban & Regional Planner||B. Sc. or B. Tech (URP), BURP|
|33||Water Engr/Water Resources Engr||B. Eng or B. Tech (Water Engineering or Water Resources Engineering)|
|34||X-Ray Technician||Diploma (Radiography) Plus Registratio|
Is Niger State Civil Service Recruitment Form Out – Yes
- The portal is opened for a Week beginning from 21st March, 2021. Don’t register more than once to avoid risk of TOTAL disqualification.
- Be sure you have relevant qualification for the position you intend to apply for.(See details of qualifications below)
- Remember to submit your necessary credentials
- In case you have registered and there is need for correction, use the “Edit Registration” option.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Take note of the following:
- Have all the necessary credentials as
- Scan am upload credential on Portal.
- Shortlisted will be published shortly after the exercise.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Niger State Civil Service Commission.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Niger State Civil Service Recruitment
Make sure you submit your application through the appropriate website, All applications will be done online. How to apply:
- Interested and qualified Applicants should Click here to apply
- Make sure you complete the online registration form on or before the recruitment application form closing date.
- Read the different position before deciding on the one you like.
- Apply for you preferred choice.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection process, as well as testing and interview.
- Successful candidates will be assigned to corporate organizations registered with the scheme.
- The Internship Program is for three months.
- Candidates who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate.
Currently, the deadline for the recruitment has not yet been brought to our notice. But once we have any reasonable information on it, we will ensure we get it across to you on time.