Niger State CSC Exams Past Questions and Answers | Are you preparing for the upcoming Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment screening exercise? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out tops in the screening exercise.
Download Niger State CSC Exams Past Questions and Answers
Through Niger State Civil Service Past Questions and Answers guide, you’ll see how to Download Niger State Civil Service Recruitment PDF straight to your Mobile phone device.
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past Niger State Civil Service Commission examination.
Niger State Civil Service Shortlisted List 2021 via the portal – www.nigerstatecsc.org
We’d like to remind you that steady practice of Niger State Civil Service Commission recruitment past questions will help you in understanding how Niger State Civil Service set their screening exercise test.
Why You Need Niger State CSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Do you want to pass Niger State Civil Service Recruitment aptitude test successfully? If yes, Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written the Niger State CSC Recruitment Exams in the past.
Based on CSC Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 60 minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs.
The Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answers cover the following positions
- Assistant Dental Technologist
- Agricultural Scientist
- Assistant Education Officer
- Biomedical Technician
- Biomedical Technologist/Scientist
- Computer Engineer
- Dental Surgeons
- Dental Therapist
- Education Officer
- Medical Consultant
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Officer
- Medical Record Officer
- Medical Record Technician
- Nursing Officer
- Pharmacist Technician
- Quantity Surveyor
- Scientific Officer
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife
- Town Planner/Urban & Regional Planner
- Water Engr/Water Resources Engr
- X-Ray Technician
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Niger State Civil Service past questions is to let the current and future candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Niger State CSC Recruitment Past Questions, you will be able to score very high.
It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any questions that may seem difficult.
Niger State Civil Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers From Previous Years
- Ifeyinwa found that thieves had entered her house in her absence. She went to the police to report the……..
c. break in
2. Gone are the days when he…….enjoy patronage
d. used to
3. All ………….well will Peter
a. are not
b. have not been
c. were not
d. is not
4. The villagers looked………..their leader for good examples
a. up to
b. on to
c. up at
d. forward t o
5. Emeka failed because the examination was……..difficult for him.
1. Simplify log6 + log2 – log12.
3. A train travels 60km in M minutes. If its average speed is 400Km per hour, find the value of M.
4. A baker used 40% of a 50kg bag of flour. If 1/ 8 of the amount used was cake, how many kilograms of flour was used for the cake?
A. 2 1/ 2
B. 61/ 4
C. 155/ 8
D. 171/ 2
E. 191/ 3
5. . Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10.
1. Who was the first governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
A. A.A. Mai-Bornu
C. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
D. Charlse Soludo
2. The House of Representatives is many up of how many members
3. What is the slogan of MTN
A) Everywhere you go
B) Rule your world
C) Now you are talking
D) Talk the talk
4. What is the full meaning of NUPENG?
A. National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas
B. Nigerian Union of Petroleum and Native Gasoline
C. National Union of Petroleum and Gas Workers
D. Nigerian Union Palm Products and Natural Groundnuts
5. When was the naira notes introduced to replace the British pounds?
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.