Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form | For those that are interested for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment, How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force Form 2019, the history of Nigeria Air Force, Nigeria Air Force Guide, requirement for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment, Nigeria Air Force Salary Scale Structure, and Nigeria Air Force Ranking, See more Details below;
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment form for the year 2019. Online Registration starts on 12 January, 2019 and closes 23 February, 2019. Application is free!!!
This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2019 has commenced.
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019. Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment General Instructions.
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
7. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
8. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements.
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 creditsincluding Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
a.Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evident of registration with relevant professionals bodies and current practicing licence.
3. Requirements:Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
c.Lab Technician:ND Medical Lab Science.
d.X-Ray Technicians:ND X-ray Technology.
e.Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
f.Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g.Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
h.Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i.Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
l.Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
m.Assistant Chaplain:Diploma in Theology.
n.Assistant Imam:ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology:ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
t. Meteorologist:WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/Info:ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
w. Library Assistants:ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music:ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
y. Driver/Mechanic:Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
z. Computer/Space Tech:ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
ac. Education:NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
ad. Administration/Logistics: ND Business Studies/Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies/Economics.
ae. Legal Clerks: ND/Diploma in Law.
Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b.Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d.Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e.Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f.Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h.Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j.Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k.Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna:351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m.Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n.Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o.Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019.
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the 2019 Recruitment exercise. and Remember to Keep the Love God Alive in your Heart
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks for 2019 | all Nigerian Schools
Federal Poly Bauchi Academic Calendar 2018/2019 is Out
UNIABUJA UTME Cut off Marks for 2019/2020 Academic session
KWARAPOLY UTME/Departmental Cut off Marks for 2019/2020 Academic session
MAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 – How to Apply
LASU (Batches A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H I & J) Postgraduate List 2018/2019
TASUED Academic Calendar 2019/2020 is Out
POLYIBADAN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 – Apply Here
RSUST Postgraduate Courses and Entry Requirement
ABU Postgraduate Courses and Entry Requirement
EDEPOLY ND & DPT Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Apply Here
FULAFIA Part Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 – Apply Here
EDEPOLY HND Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out
ABSU Supplementary Form 2019/2020 – Apply Here
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Result 2019/2020 is Out
Redeemer’s University School Fees for 2019/2020 Academic Session
ABSU Post UTME Screening Test & Date 2019/2020 – Check Here Online
ABSU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2019/2020 – How to Apply
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Result 2019/2020 – Check Here
UNILORIN Post UTME Admission List 2019/2020 is Out
Join us on Facebook Page
Subscribe to Blog via Email
School News Update4 months ago
Universities That Accepts 160 Cut-Off Mark 2019
School News Update4 months ago
FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 – How to Apply Online
School News Update5 months ago
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019 – www.customs.gov.ng.
School News Update1 month ago
School that Accepts 140/150 JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019 in Nigeria
Admission Forms4 months ago
School that Released Post UTME Form in Nigeria 2019/2020
Admission List3 months ago
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 – Check Here Online
School News Update1 month ago
Lowest 2019 JAMB Score so far!
School News Update1 month ago
Departmental Cut-off Marks 2019/2020 in All Schools