How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nimc.gov.ng
NIMC Recruitment Application portal | Here is how to apply for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment form via the E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the application requirements and guidelines for NIMC Recruitment 2021.
NIMC Recruitment Portal – Portal – www.nimc.gov.ng
Before getting started, I ’will like you to know that https://www.nimc.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the National Identity Management Commission.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The available job vacancies advertised at National Identity Management Commission is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
The National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
It was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 and established to create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database, integrate the existing identity database in government institutions, registers individuals and legal residents, assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards.
NIMC Jobs FAQ
Upon applying for a job at NIMC, the commission expects applicants to know what the commission stands for and some other basic facts about it.
Here are some highlighted information about NIMC.
- What is the full meaning of NIMC – NIMC stands for National Identity Management Commission.
- When was NIMC Established – The National Identity Management Commission was founded in the year 2007 by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- What is the Work of NIMC – The primary aim of NIMC is to cater to the Identity of citizens and also to provide a National identification Number to every one citizen of Nigeria.
- What is the Meaning of NIN – NIM stands for National Identity Number.
- How can I Check my National Identity Number – In the event you forgot your NIN, simply dial *346# on your device and follow the instructions thereafter. Kindly note that a service fee of N20 will be deducted from your account.
- What is the official Website/Portal of NIMC – There are a lot of sites online claiming to be the real portal but the official website of NIMC is www.nimc.gov.ng.
Kindly read on below for information about NIMC Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for NIMC
Applying for a Job at the National Identity Management Commission, NIMC comes with certain requirements, and here is everything you need to know about it.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Educational Qualification: Five Credits in WAEC/NECO which must include English and Maths, and not more than two sittings.
- OND, HND, BSc, and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Knowledge in Computer Studies is an added advantage.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Date of Birth Certificate: Age: 21-33
- Passport Photograph: Two Pieces
- Applicants must ascertain to be mentally sound and physically fit.
NIMC Vacancies and Available Jobs
NIMC will be looking forward to recruiting Regular Staffs, Consultancy and National Youth Service Corps/ NYSC members to the NIN, ID Card and Customer Service arm of the Commission.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Is NIMC Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NIMC Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIMC recruitment portal @ www.nimc.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NIMC doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NIMC recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NIMC recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIMC recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIMC portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NIMC
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nimc.gov.ng
- NIMC Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NIMC
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official portal on www.nimc.gov.ng
- Click on the ABOUT US on the homepage and then hit the CAREER button
- Select the job that suits you out of the outlined vacancies.
- Fill in the form.
- Attach all documents required including your passport photograph
- Hit the SUBMIT button and make a printout.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NIMC Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Identity Management Commission Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NIMC Recruitment.