How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nitda.gov.ng
NITDA Recruitment 2021 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NITDA Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NITDA Recruitment….read more below.
NITDA Recruitment Portal – www.nitda.gov.ng
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
NITDA Youth Empowerment 2021/2022 How to Apply Online – https://wootlab.ng/
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NITDA Recruitment 2021.
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy and co-ordinate general IT development in the country.
Our Act (National Information Technology Development Act (2007) mandate us to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices, activities and systems in Nigeria.
Our role therefore is to develop, regulate and advise on Information technology in the country through regulatory standards, guidelines and policies. Additionally, NITDA is the clearing house for all IT projects and infrastructural development in the country. It is the prime Agency for e-government implementation, Internet governance and general IT development in Nigeria.
NITDA is poised to actualise its mammoth mandate through strategic and inclusive stakeholder management, local and international partnership and efficient utilisation of resources in the interest of Nigeria
Kindly read on below for information about NITDA Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for NITDA
To be qualified for the 2021 National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment, you need to have the following requirement:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Related Post: How to write a Good Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Is NITDA Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the NITDA Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NITDA recruitment portal @ www.nitda.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NITDA doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NITDA recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NITDA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NITDA recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NITDA portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NITDA
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nitda.gov.ng
- NITDA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NITDA
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at NITDA but one thing you need to have in mind is all NITDA recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NITDA job:
- Visit NITDA login portal at www.nitda.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the NITDA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.