How to Apply for NJI Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – nji.gov.ng
NJI Recruitment Portal 2021 | The National Judicial Institute recruitment portal (www.nji.gov.ng), how to apply for NJI 2021 Recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirement for applying for NJI Recruitment 2021
Do you have what it take to get the job at the National Judicial Institute? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the Job.
You much take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NJI Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through
NJI Recruitment 2021 Requirement.
- Candidates are often asked to upload their CVs and document (certificate – HND/OND/BSC/MSC as required) on the NJI recruitment portal. This is why it is essential for candidates to visit their nji.gov.ng for updates and available positions.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Applying candidates must not be more than 30 years.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification – a voter’s card, driving license or international passport.
- Candidates must show a willingness to push beyond their comfort zone
- Candidate must be computer literate and conversant with the Microsoft Office
However, it is important to not that the NJI Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIJ recruitment portal @ www.nji.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NJI doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NJI recruitment.
Important Point to Note on NJI recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIJ recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NJI portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NJI
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nji.gov.ng
- NJI Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NJI
How to Apply and fill NJI Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NJI Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NJI official portal – www.nji.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NJI application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- N-Power Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
NJI Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Judicial Institute Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
National Judicial Institute has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NJI recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.nji.gov.ng
NJI 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.nji.gov.ng
NJI Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NJI Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nji.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Judicial Institute has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NJI Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.