How to Apply for NNRA Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.nnra.gov.ng
NNRA Recruitment 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the NNRA Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the NNRA Recruitment….read more below.
NNRA Recruitment Portal – www.nnra.gov.ng
The Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the NNRA Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
The Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection Act 1995 the Federal Government established the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) on 3rd August 1995 with the responsibilities for nuclear safety and radiological protection regulation in Nigeria. Indeed the NNRA began effective operation in May, 2001.
The NNRA registers, licences, inspects and enforces nuclear safety and radiological protection in all practices in the country.
Kindly read on below for information about NNRA Recruitment News 2021.
Areas the Investigation Will Focus On
You will be investigated in the following areas:
- Health status/Medical Report
- NNRA will ascertain the veracity of the documents you will submit.
- You will have to pass through a drug test
- The NNRA will consult with your employees, associates, neighbors, friends, teachers, and so many other acquaintances of yours.
- There will be additional criteria candidates must meet so they can be deemed as qualified for NNRA recruitment.
We would recommend that you ensure you re fully prepared before applying for a job Position with the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
What is the Qualification for NNRA
- If you intend to apply for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, you will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Your Birth Certificate will also be required
- You will need to provide your BSC/HND degree
- You must be fit for the job, physically and mentally
- You must be competent on a computer and,
- Your communications skills must be satisfactory
- You will not eligible to apply if you have debts/criminal case, or if you are deformed or abnormal
- Pregnant women are not eligible to apply
- You must be above 25yrs old
- You must be single
Note: Candidates are advised to visit NNRA official website at for more updates and other important information.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is NNRA Recruitment Form is Out
However, it is important to not that the NNRA Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NNRA recruitment portal @ www.nnra.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NNRA doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NNRA recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on NNRA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NNRA recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NNRA portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NNRA
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nnra.gov.ng
- NNRA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NNRA
How to Apply for NNRA Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for ITF training:
- Visit NNRA login portal at http://nnra.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NNRA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.