NPA Regular Course Interview List 2020 | The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Seventh Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020. They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in four batches as categorized below:
The Hon. Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi, Katukan Sokoto, on recommendation of the Commandant of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, AIG Zanna M. Ibrahim mni, has approved the following:
1) Screening exercise for RC 8 is suspended until further notice in line with JAMB circular (which directed all post UTME screenings be conducted after Nov 18) and because of the ongoing NECO examinations. All shortlisted candidates are advised to await a new schedule for the exercise. All parents and wards are warned to be wary of scammers who are in the habit of extorting them with promise of securing admissions.
NPA Interview Checking List 2020/2021
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview, Schedule, List, Requirements & Important Info.
BATCH ONE: Sat 24th – Fri 30th Oct, 2020
BATCH TWO: Sat 31st Oct – Fri 6th Nov, 2020
BATCH THREE: Sat 7th Nov – Fri 13th Nov, 2020
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
BATCH FOUR: Sat 14th Nov – Fri 20th Nov, 2020
- FCT, Abuja
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page