NWU Result Checking List 2019/2020
The Northwest University, Kano (NWU) Post UTME admission list guide. for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
The management of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NWU Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NWU admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme/ (for UTME candidates) or http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/de/ (for DE candidates).
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Northwest University, Kano degree programmes.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page