Latest Update: All Direct Entry students should not that the updating of their credentials on the Portal will commence on Wednesday, 18th September, 2019.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU POst UTME/DE Screening.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME andscored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
NOTE: The facility for DE candidates will be available as from Thursday 15th August, 2019.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
The printing of the Exam slip will commence on 25th August, 2019.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Screening form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Best School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page