Ogun State Schools of Nursing Form | This is to inform the general public that the Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Ogun State Schools of Nursing Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
You can apply to any of the following schools: Ogun State Schools of Nursing Portal
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Ogun State School of Nursing Screening Exercise Schedule
Examination Date: To be communicated later
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
Is Ogun State School of Nursing Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Ogun State School of Nursing Form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Ogun State School of Nursing Form portal to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Form
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Friday, 21st August, 2020.
No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account.Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601