As at the time of this publication, you can only access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your Oko Poly admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NB: We’ll update this post immediately Oko Poly uploads the admission list on the school portal.
You will be able to check your admission status on the school portal very soon by follow the procedure below:
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2019/2020
- Enter your Application Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Recommended: Federal Poly Oko School Fees and Oko Poly Clearance and Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted ND Candidates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Oko Poly ND Full Time admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.