How do I apply for Ondo Subeb? This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Ondo State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Portal – www.ondostate.gov.ng/
Is Tescom Form Out? Ondo State SUBEB Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching jobs in Ondo State Primary and Secondary Schools, In this article, we will guide you through the process of applying successfully through the Ondo State Teaching Services Commission online registration form portal.
About Ondo State
Ondo, state, western Nigeria. It was created out of former Ondo province of former Western state in 1976. It is bounded by the states of Kwara and Kogi on the north, Edo on the east, Delta on the southeast, and Osun and Ogun on the west and by the Bight of Benin of the Atlantic Ocean on the south. Ondo state includes mangrove-swamp forest near the Bight of Benin, tropical rain forest in the centre part, and wooded savanna on the gentle slopes of the Yoruba Hills in the north.
Note: Ondo State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Ondo State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Ondo State Teaching job vacancies.
Teachers are needed for the following subjects:
- English Language
- Basic science
- Social studies
- Computer studies
- Basic Technology
- French language
- Agricultural science
- Physical & Health Education
- Business studies Education
- English language
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Agricultural science
- French language
- Further mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
Basic Qualification for Ondo State Teaching Job
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Is Ogun State Recruiting Teachers?
However, it is important to not that the Ondo State Teachers Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Ondo State Teachers recruitment portal @ www.ondostate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Ondo State Teachers doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.ondostate.gov.ng/
- Ondo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Ondo State Teaching Job
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Portal
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Ondo State Teachers job:
- Visit Ondo State Teachers login portal at http://www.ondostate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Ondo State Teachers official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Ondo State Teachers Salary Scale
The salary a teacher receives depends on whether he or she is teaching in preschools, primary, secondary or lecturing in higher institutions and also depends on whether he is in private or in the public school.