Osun State Civil Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Osun State CSC Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Osun State CSC Recruitment Portal – www.osunstate.gov.ng
Osun State CSC Recruitment is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Osun State Civil Service Commission recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021...
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Osun State Civil Service Commission.
Osun ( pronounced; “/ˈōSHo͞on/”) is an inland state in south-western Nigeria. Its capital is Osogbo. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east partly by Ekiti State and partly by Ondo State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west by Oyo State.
The state’s current governor is Adegboyega Oyetola, who was declared winner of the September 2018 governorship elections. He was declared winner of the September 27, 2018 rerun elections after the initial September 22, 2018 gubernatorial election was declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
Osun is home to several of Nigeria’s most famous landmarks, including the campus of Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria’s pre-eminent institution of higher learning...
The university is also located in the ancient town of Ile-Ifẹ, an important early center of political and religious development for Yoruba culture...
Other important cities and towns include the ancient kingdom-capitals of Oke-Ila Orangun, Ila Orangun, Ijebu-Jesa, Ede, Iwo, Ejigbo, Modakeke, Ibokun, Ode-Omu, Ifetedo, Esa-Oke, Ilesa and Igbajo
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Osun State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Basic Qualification for Osun State Civil Service.
Before filling the Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Osun State Civil Service Commission Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
List’s of LGA that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
- Aiyedade L.G.A
- Aiyedire L.G.A
- Atakunmasa East L.G.A
- Atakunmosa L.G.A
- Boluwaduro L.G.A
- Boripe L.G.A
- Ede North L.G.A
- Ede South L.G.A
- Egberedore L.G.A
- Ejigbo L.G.A
- Ife North/ East L.G.A
- Ife North/ East L.G.A
- Ife South L.G.A
- Ifedayo L.G.A
- Ifelodun L.G.A
- Ila L.G.A
- Irepodun L.G.A
- Irewole L.G.A
- Isokan L.G.A
- Iwo L.G.A
- lfe Center
- lfe Center
- Obokun L.G A
- Odo-otin L.G.A
- Ola Oluwa L.G.A
- Olorunda L.G.A
- Oriade L.G.A
- Orolu L.G.A
Is Osun State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Osun State CSC recruitment portal @ www.osunstate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Osun State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Osun State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.osunstate.gov.ng/
- Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Salary Structure for Osun State Civil Service
The average net salary for Civil Servant at Osun State Government, Nigeria is ₦44. Salary estimated from 1 employee