Osun State Teachers Recruitment | Osun State SUBEB Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Application portal – https://osun.csm.ng/
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency. Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the State. Consequent upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
About Osun State Ministry of Education
Education is an important medium of acquiring essential knowledge and skills. It is more than just learning from books. It is an effort of the older generation to transfer their life wisdom to their offspring. Our world is constantly changing and developing so it is very important to teach and bring up intelligent people who could understand the problems of modern society and solve them in a proper way.
It is said that education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. So, why is it extremely important to get a proper education?
Education plays a vital role in shaping successful people. It gives us the opportunity to become a productive member of a civilized society by acquiring all the necessary skills. We learn how to meet challenges and overcome obstacles. We learn how to become an integrated personality and maintain the perpetuation of our culture. People learn basic norms, rules, regulations, and values of society through education. Moreover, high quality education enables us to lead a successful life, enhances our intelligence, skills, knowledge, and brings positive changes in our life.
Note: Osun State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Osun State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Osun State Teaching job vacancies.
Teachers are needed for the following subjects:
- English Language,
- Humanities and
- Social Sciences
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
What is the Qualification for DPR
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- WASSCENECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post-graduate diploma in an Education programme.
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of: National ID Card, Voter Card, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
Is Osun State Recruiting Teachers?
Yes! That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Osun State Teachers recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://osun.csm.ng/
- Osun State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Osun State Teaching Job
- Visit the Osun State Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo with copies of your credentials and other additional requirements as stated above.
- Buy application PIN (for N3000.00) to be used for online registration
- Then, visit osun.csm.ng
- Log in with the PIN purchased and fill the basic application form.
- Preview the application, submit and print the completed application for reference.
- With the look of the application slip, candidates will be informed of the next stage of the application processes.
Registration of Candidates closes four weeks from the date of this advertisement/publication.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Osun State Teachers’ Salary
The salary a teacher receives depends on whether he or she is teaching in preschools, primary, secondary or lecturing in higher institutions and also depends on whether he is in private or in the public school.