Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Plateau State CSC Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Plateau State CSC Recruitment Portal – https://www.plateaustate.gov.ng/
Plateau State CSC Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Plateau State Civil Service.
Plateau is the twelfth-largest state in Nigeria. Approximately in the centre of the country, it is geographically unique in Nigeria due to its boundaries of elevated hills surrounding the Jos Plateau its capital, and the entire plateau itself.
Plateau State is celebrated as “The Home of Peace and Tourism”. With natural formations of rocks, hills and waterfalls, it derives its name from the Jos Plateau and has a population of around 3.5 million people.
Available Vacant Positions
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Plateau State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Qualification for Plateau State Civil Service
Before filling the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Plateau State Civil Service Commission Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
List’s of LGA that are Qualified for the Recruitment
- Barkin Ladi
- Langtang North
- Langtang South
- Qua’an Pan
Is Plateau State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Plateau State CSC recruitment portal @ https://www.plateaustate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Plateau State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Plateau State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://www.plateaustate.gov.ng/
- Plateau State CSC Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Salary Structure for Plateau State Civil Service
The average salaries for Plateau State Government is 136,500 Naira. This data is collated by 2 employees from Plateau State Government. The roles include System and Network Administrator, Medical Doctor. The gender distribution at Plateau State Government based on salary submitted is male(50%), female(50%), unspecified(0%).