The Polytechnic, Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Post UTME Admission Screening Form ND for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply. Polytechnic, Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form.
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
Latest Update: Registration form for the POLYIBADAN Post UTME 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form.
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Deadline is Friday 20th September, 2019.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page