The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form.
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Deadline is Friday 20th September, 2019.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
- JAMB brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Screening form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Best School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page