Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Portal – www.sokotostate.gov.ng
The Sokoto State Universal Education Board has commenced recruitment of teachers into various primary and secondary schools within the state. Application form is available on the portal at www.sokotostate.gov.ng and interested applicants are expected to make their applications on this portal.
Sokoto State SUBEB Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying.
About Sokoto State
Sokoto State in its present form came into being in October 1996 when Zamfara State was created by the, then Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Arm Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha GCFR.
Note: Sokoto State Teaching job application is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Sokoto State Teachers recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Sokoto State Teaching job vacancies.
Teachers are needed for the following subjects:
- English Language
- Basic science
- Social studies
- Computer studies
- Basic Technology
- French language
- Agricultural science
- Physical & Health Education
- Business studies Education
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Agricultural science
- French language
- Further mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater for educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of child’s progress.
Basic Qualification for Sokoto State Teachers Job
Before filling the Benue State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Is Sokoto State Recruiting Teachers?
However, it is important to not that the Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Sokoto State Teachers recruitment portal @ www.sokotostate.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Sokoto State Teachers doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for this recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting this portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://sokotostate.gov.ng/
- Sokoto State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
How to Apply for Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for this job, but one thing you need to have in mind is all recruitment must be done online on their official portal Via Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Portal
All applications for Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment will be done on their official website at https://sokotostate.gov.ng/
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Sokoto State Teachers job:
- Visit Sokoto State Teachers login portal at https://sokotostate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Sokoto State Teachers official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Sokoto State Teachers Salary Scale
The salary a teacher receives depends on whether he or she is teaching in preschools, primary, secondary or lecturing in higher institutions and also depends on whether he is in private or in the public school.