List of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Sokoto State University, Sokoto for undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic session is out. Candidates were selected based on their performance in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post-UTME.
How to Check SSU Admission List
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to SSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.