Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form | this Page we have the full guide and requirement on how to apply for Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form.
Basically, there are different Switzerland visas which anyone can apply depending on the purpose of traveling to Swiss; permanent residing, visit, work, study etc. The choice of visa depends on the purpose.
Since Switzerland has became a member state of the Schengen Area, you can apply for Swiss Schengen Visa.
2. You have to provide two photos (passport format) which must be recent and captures your whole face.
3. Also required is your passport and your previous visa copies which should valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date. It is important to know that your passport must have at least two blank pages.
4. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Swiss and all other Schengen territory.
5. A cover letter should be presented which addresses the purpose of your visit to Switzerland and itinerary.
6. Accommodation proof for the duration of your stay in Switzerland.
7. Civil status proof and this includes marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if required.
8. Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Swiss.
9. There should be proof of sufficient financial means for the whole period of stay in land of Switzerland. A foreign national who wants to enter and reside in the territory of Switzerland must be able to attest owning at least 100 CHF or 92.34€/day on his disposition during its stay in Switzerland, while, in case the foreigner is a student this amount reduces to 30 CHF or 27.70€/day. A foreigner is obliged to provide such proof of sufficient financial means, the moment applying for a Swiss Visa to the Swiss Embassy or Consulate.
* Employment contract
* Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
* Leave permission from the employer
* Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
* A copy of your business license
* Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
* Income Tax Return (ITR)
* Proof of enrollment
* No-objection certificate from school or university
* Pension statement of the latest 6 months
* Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
*Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Swiss Visa application.
Additional documents required for the most frequent purposes of the Switzerland Visa Application:
Swiss Tourist Schengen Visa additional requirements:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months.
- Passport copies
Swiss Schengen Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Swiss company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit.
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel.
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided.
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months.
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents.
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Swiss Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Switzerland, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation.
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Swiss Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage.
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Swiss Schengen Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Swiss Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about, Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page