TETFUND Recruitment Portal | The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
TETFUND Recruitment Portal – www.tetfund.gov.ng
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the TETFUND Recruitment 2021.
TETFUND Recruitment 2021/2022 Via the Portal – www.tetfund.gov.ng
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Federal Ministry of Environment and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND)
From 1980’s and beyond, the decay of all tiers of education was monumental. Facilities had almost collapsed, teachers and lecturers morale was at its lowest. Enabling environment for conducive teaching and learning was absent. The administration of President, Ibrahim Babangida mindful of the reality of the situation took measures to arrest the rot. In December 1990 the Federal Government constituted the Commission on the Review of Higher Education in Nigeria (the Gray Longe Commission) to review the post independence Nigerian Higher Education after Lord Ashby’s Commission of 1959.
The Longe Commission recommended among others the funding of higher education through earmarked tax to be borne by companies operating in Nigeria. An implementation committee under the chairmanship of Professor Olu O. Akinkugbe was constituted to implementation Grey Longe’s Commission report recommendations also an Agreement was signed between the Federal Government and ASUU on the 3rd September, 1992 on funding of universities.
In January 1993, the Education Tax Act No7 of 1993 was promulgated alongside other education related Decrees. The Decree imposed a 2% tax on the assessable profits of all companies in Nigeria. This was a home grown solution to address issues of funding to rehabilitate decaying infrastructure, restore the lost glory of education and confidence in the system as well as consolidate the gains thereto; build capacity of teachers and lecturers; teacher development; development of prototype designs; etc.
The Education Tax Act of No7 of 1993 mandated the Fund to operate as an Intervention Fund to all levels of public education ( Federal, State and Local). This mandate was faithfully discharged between 1999 to May 2011 when the ET Act was repealed and replaced by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act, due to lapses and challenges in operating the Education Trust Fund.
These lapses and challenges include:
- The ETF was overburdened and overstretched and could only render palliative support to all levels of public educational institutions in Nigeria;
- Duplication of functions and mandate of other Agencies set up after the ETF, such as Universal Basic Education (UBE) and Millennium Development Goal (MDG)
- The decay, rot and dilapidation of facilities issues in the tertiary education continued to be irritating as Funds are only thinly spread.
Kindly read on below for information about TETFUND Recruitment News 2021.
What is the Qualification for TETFUND
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Is TETFUND Recruitment Form Out
However, it is important to not that the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or TETFUND recruitment portal @ www.tetfund.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. TETFUND doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the TETFUND recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on DPR recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Tertiary Education Trust Fund portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.tetfund.gov.ng
- TETFUND Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in TETFUND
How to Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2021
There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at TETFUND but one thing you need to have in mind is all DPR recruitment must be done online on their official portal.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for TETFUND job:
- Visit TETFUND login portal at https://www.tetfund.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the TETFUND official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
TETFund Recruitment Deadline
The closing date or deadline for TETFund Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified