University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing is now selling applications forms for admission into its Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See requirement below on how to apply for 2021/2022 UMTH School Of Nursing Form
UMTH School of Nursing programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UMTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
Is UMTH School of Nursing Form Out
However, it is important to not that the UMTH School of Nursing 2021/2022 is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or UMTH School of Nursing portal to stay update once the form is Out.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Programme
Application Form Fee: N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
4th May to 26th June, 2020.
13th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through :- 08036789805, 08021461715 or email@example.com.