Latest Update: Registration form for the UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing 2020 is yet to commence will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page and Keep Checking Back. meanwhile see the requirement and how to apply below;
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Form | This is to notify the general public that The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing admission application Form 2019/2020 academic year, check method of application and course requirement
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
UMTH SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UMTH SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION
Application Form Fee: N5,000 (for SPBPON) and N7,500 (for SPBCCN)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN : 1ST MAY TO 30TH JULY, 2019.
- SPBPON : 1ST MAY TO 5TH AUGUST, 2019.
- SPBPON : 5TH to 10TH AUGUST, 2019.
- SPBCCN : 1ST to 3RD AUGUST, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN) :-08062792908, (SPBPON) :-08067853503.
We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Are You Preparing for Post Basic Nursing Admission? Click HERE
Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page