How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Via the Application portal – www.unicef.org
UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022 | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the UNICEF Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment….read more below.
UNICEF Recruitment Portal – www.unicef.org
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for the UNICEF Recruitment 2021.
About United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The United Nations Children’s Fund, UNICEF is an international organization formed in the year 1946 to protect the interest and welfare of children across the world as the organization is represented in about 190 countries worldwide today.
As an extension of the United Nations system, UNICEF has since its creation taken absolute care of children in need of help all over the world recording a stunning success rate in each and every mission embarked upon especially in Africa.
A continent having been marked and known for its increasing rate of poverty due to crisis and bad governance, UNICEF has taken it upon her shoulder to cater for the well-being of children and women all over Africa. With this in mind, UNICEF is in to recruit capable hands to actualize this move.
During the course of the month, the organization has express it’s desire to add more people to the organization and Nigeria is said to be the target.
They made it known that the rate of displaced children and women in Nigeria is becoming unheard-of and will look to tackle this during the course of the year as they will be opening their recruitment portal so as to strengthen their network across Nigeria.
Below are some trending jobs from UNICEF
- Information Management Officer (NO-2) Jobs at UNICEF
- Child Protection Officer (GBViE) Jobs at UNICEF
- Driver, GS2 Jobs at UNICEF
What is the Qualification for UNICEF
- Prior experience in documenting programs in public health
- A Degree in Public Health and/or related technical field
- At least eight years or more experience working in MNCAH programs and/or health projects. Prior experience with HSS programming is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, creative communication materials
- Experience in writing for UN agencies (human interest stories, reports etc) UNICEF specific experience will be a strong asset
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Is UNICEF Recruitment Form Out
Yes! Visit any of the above UNICEF job that you are qualified for by clicking here
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Important Point to Note on UNICEF recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for UNICEF recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting UNICEF portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the UNICEF
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.unicef.org
- UNICEF Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in UNICEF
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
- Visit any of the above UNICEF job that you are qualified for by clicking here
- Select and go through the requirements and description
- Apply as applicable
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.