UNIPORT Result Checking List 2019/2020
The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME, admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
This is to Inform all the candidates that participated in The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Admission screening exercise to check their admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. also to check their acceptance fee procedure.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: if admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
You can also access UNIPORT first batch and second batch admission list via the links below:
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page