UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form
The candidate seeking admission into, The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, requirement and How to apply.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Related: UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE: Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’ level/Diploma/NCE/Degree Results, JAMB Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019..
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page