University that Offered Family Nutrition & Consumer Sciences…This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences under the Faculty of Agriculture in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– Direct Entry Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences.
Read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences can be studied under the Agriculture in the following Nigerian Universities;
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences under the Faculty of Agriculture in the above Universities include;
Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture Science and Mathematics/Physics
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences;
You require; Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and any one of the following:
Fine Arts, Textile. Construction,Technical Drawing,
Home Management, Foods and Nutrition.
Direct Entry Requirements
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Family, Nutrition and Consumer Sciences, if you don’t intend to use UTME.
You require; Two `A’ level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science / Economics/Physics/ Mathematics/Geography.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(1) NCE in Home Economics/Biology/ Chemistry/Agric Science from an accredited Institution with a minimum of Credit.
(2) Candidate with OND in catering and Hotel Management, Textile and Clothing, Construction/Management, Food Science and Animal Health from accredited institution with at least an upper credit pass.
(3) HND in Catering and Hotel Management, Textile and Clothing, Construction/Management Food Science and Technology, Nutrition, Tourism, Agriculture and Animal Health from accredited institution with a minimum of “Upper Credit”.
Share this information with Your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page