Not yet admitted? Keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
RECOMMENDED: UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance Procedures for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Candidates.
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON : 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endevour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
You can also access your UNIZIK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.