UNN Shopping Advert Result Checking List
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) shopping/advert admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) shopping/advert admission that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
How to Check UNN Shopping Advert List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
CLICK HERE (.PDF)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
HOW TO CHANGE COURSE/INSTITUTION 1ST AND 2ND CHOICE
Read this step-by-step guide on how to change your Course/Institution here
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Screening Result, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page