The management of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission into its degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The candidate seeking for admission into, The Veritas University, Abuja (VUNA) Post UTME /Direct Entry Admission Form, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, has commence, Check courses, cut off mark, requirement and How to apply.
Veritas University Courses.
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
Veritas University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to Apply for Veritas University Post UTME.
- Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller and credentials should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
DOWNLOAD FORM SUBMIT FORM
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
Are You Preparing for Post UTME Examination? Click HERE
Check List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out & Departmental Cut-off Marks In various Institution We Appreciate your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Post UTME Admission Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
See: JAMB Post-UTME Cut off Marks. Meanwhile, do not forget Hot School News will be there for you all through the journey. So ensure you visit regularly for updates regarding the Admission exercise. Check How To Gain Admission Into Nigerian Institution & List of School to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Solution
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page