Let us know why you should participate in the Women2Women International Leadership Program 2020 in the U.S. and maybe you’ll be selected to participate.
About the program
The Women2Women International Leadership Program (W2W 2020) is a program of Empower Peace. W2W 2020 is an opportunity for young women to participate in an educational cultural exchange. This year’s program will be held at Simmons University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. W2W 2020 will provide participants with the educational opportunity to learn, network and acquire leadership skills that will empower them to make a difference in their respective communities and countries. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet and develop friendships with their peers from around the world.
As a delegate, you will have the opportunity to learn about the current status of women and girls around the world, as well as the social and economic progress that is possible when women and girls have the opportunity to participate fully in every aspect of society. You will meet with leading figures tackling these challenges on an international scale, and develop your leadership skills so you can make a difference. Perhaps most importantly, you will be joining a lifelong, global network of young women who support each other and work together to contribute to positive change around the world. Over the past 14 years, 1,300 young women from over 60 countries have participated in the program.
U.S. Mission the Netherlands will cover the participation fee, as well as the trans-Atlantic flights (between Amsterdam and Boston, MA) and costs related to an ESTA or visa.
– You are female, between the ages of 16 and 19, as of July 1, 2020.
– You have excellent English language skills.
In addition, we are looking for students with the following abilities/interests:
– Active in community service activities and/or extracurricular activities.
– Willing and able to work with a variety of individuals and teams from many different cultures, backgrounds and religions.
– Learning about other cultures, religions, and countries.
– Demonstrating solid leadership qualities and abilities.
– Political science/government, world events, media/journalism, community activism and/or business.
– Making the most of this opportunity and sharing their experiences with others in their schools and communities when they return home.
We will select the nominees based on an application essay and a follow-up interview. In your essay, you should discuss why you are the right candidate for the Women2Women International Leadership Program and why you think that women empowerment is important. The essay should be written in English. Make sure your essay does not exceed 600 words. Alternatively, you can submit an application video, discussing the same topics. Your video should not be longer than 5 minutes.
You can send your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “W2W 2020 Application″.
The deadline for application is Thursday, February 27, at midnight.
Don’t forget to include the following information in the body of your email, or in an
• First and Last Name:
• Age and Date of Birth:
• City of Birth:
• Home Address:
• Telephone/Mobile Number:
• Email address:
• Name and address of your school:
• Your extracurricular activities
The best applicants will be invited for a follow-up interview in English at the U.S. Embassy in The Hague, which will take place March 2-6.
⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page