Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021/2022, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Yobe State CSC Recruitment Portal – http://www.yobestate.gov.ng/.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Yobe State Civil Service.
Yobe is a state located in Northeast Nigeria. A mainly agricultural state, it was created on August 27, 1991. Yobe state was carved out of Borno State. The capital of Yobe state is Damaturu.
The state borders four states, which are Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, and Jigawa State. It borders the Diffa Region and the Zinder Region to the north of the Republic of Niger. Because the state lies mainly in the dry savanna belt, conditions are hot and dry for most of the year, except in the southern part of the state which has a milder climate
Available Vacant Positions
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Yobe State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Recruitment for Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment
Before filling the Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Yobe State Civil Service Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
List’s of LGA that are Qualified for the Recruitment
14. Nguru Potiskum,
Is Yobe State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Yobe State CSC recruitment portal @ http://www.yobestate.gov.ng/. to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Yobe State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Yobe State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on http://www.yobestate.gov.ng/.
- Yobe State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Salary Structure for Yobe State Civil Service
The average net salary for employees in Yobe, Nigeria is ₦237K. Salary estimated from 150 employees