YSU Result Checking List 2019/2020
The Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) Post UTME, Pre Decree admission list guide. for the 2019/2020 academic session, how to check online. Stay focus and follow the guide.
This is to Inform all the candidates that participated in The Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) Post UTME Admission screening exercise to check their admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. also to check their acceptance fee procedure.
All the UTME candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check YSU Admission List
Currently, you can only access your YSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU admission status.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Visit the JAMB Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates
Congratulations to all the UTME candidates that made it to Yobe State University (YSU) first batch admission list.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page