Yobe State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
YSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | See how to download Yobe State Teachers (YSUBEB) Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 PDF for final screening exercise. Get the steps to check the list of successful candidates at Oyo State Civil Service portal.
YSUBEB Shortlisted List Checking portal – www.yobestate.gov.ng
This page contains information concerning the Yobe State Teachers (YSUBEB) recruitment list of successful candidates. You will learn how to check your name and also your screening date and venue. Keep reading…
Applicants who applied for the earlier announced Yobe State Teachers (YSUBEB) recruitment can now check if they have been recruited or not. We know a lot of you have been searching for the shortlist for sometime now but couldn’t find any vital information.
YSUBEB Checking List
This is not the final shortlist for the Yobe State Teachers job rather it is a selection process for candidates who met the qualifications and requirements. The last shortlist which will be released after the screening test will be the shortlist which will determine if you have been employed or not.
Remember! After checking your final name, you will also need to check your final screening date and venue. You will need to be at your Yobe State Teachers Exams Screening Date venue on time to avoid stories that touch.
How to Download Yobe State Teachers Shortlisted Names
Follow the steps below to check the Yobe State Teachers shortlisted candidates names:
- Visit the Yobe State Teachers login portal at www.yobestate.gov.ng
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
How to Check Yobe State Teachers Shortlisted Names 2021
As a matter of fact, check your name on the Yobe State Teachers official website,
- Visit the Yobe State Teachers recruitment login portal at www.yobestate.gov.ng
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
Click Here for Other Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- State Security Service (SSS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) List of Shortlisted
- MSMEs Survival Fund Payroll Support List of Shortlisted
When is Exams for Yobe State Teachers
All candidates sitting for the CBT exam will be informed via text messages and we advise you to check your mails for the notification frequently. You are recommended to use your existing telephone number when you filled out the application form
Please Note: All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Hence, candidates who applied for Yobe State Teachers should visit www.yobestate.gov.ng to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation
Also, candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers.
Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come along and bring the following:
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
For those who may not remember the Yobe State Teachers Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below:
On How to Apply for Yobe State Teachers Recruitment Exercise
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third-party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.