Write For Us – Education, Parenting, Career, Study, Schooling
Are you someone who has a passion for writing? Are you constantly looking for a platform to publish your valuable content? If your answer to any or both of these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then you are at the right place. bestschoolnews is now inviting academicians, bloggers, writers and everyone interested in writing and publishing content on our platform related to our niche.
Choosing the Right Topic
Here is a list of the niches that you can choose from while writing content for bestschoolnews.
- Digital / E-learning
- Study Tips & Tricks
- Technology in Education
- Kids’ Health
- Student/Child Development
- Boarding Schools
- Online Schools / Virtual Schools
- Etc (you can refer to our blog)
Important Guidelines to Keep in Mind
bestschoolnews is dedicated to helping out the community in every way possible and we believe that a good-quality writer who is equally dedicated can help add value to the community. So, here are a few guest post guidelines that anyone writing an article for bestschoolnews has to follow in order to make sure that we are putting out the best for our readers.
- We accept only quality content.
- The content should be data-driven, well-researched, grammatically correct, 100% unique and completely free from plagiarism of any kind.
- The article should be at least 1000 words. The content should be attractive and well-structured with the use of short paragraphs, bullet points, images, videos, etc.
- Adding the sources used to compile the information in the article is a must.
- A do-follow link is allowed if placed contextually in the article, it should lead to a blog or article and not to a company promotion or endorsement of any kind.
- The article should not be published anywhere else beforehand. You will not be allowed to publish the article anywhere else after it has been published on bestschoolnews.
- And once the article gets published on our site, bestschoolnews will have exclusive rights over it.
Going for the Submission
First things first, it is absolutely essential to get the topic approved by us before submitting the complete article. Mail us the topic at email@example.com and we will get back to you if the topic is relevant. Once approved, you can send the article to us at the given email ID. Make sure that the article or blog that you send is in a .doc format and not a .pdf.
When mailing the complete article, the subject line to be used is “Guest Post”. Here are a few other things that your submission mail should consist of:
- Author’s short bio
- Links to previously published articles
- Your website
Please note that we may alter your content if need be as the right to do so stays with us. Once everything is successfully done, we will share the link with you.
For any query, you can always reach out to us on the email ID mentioned above.