This is to notify the general public that The Akwa Ibom State School of nursing is selling admission form for 2021/2022 academic session – See application and requirement below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The List of School of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State:
- School of Nursing and Midwifery, Anua, Uyo
- School of Nursing, Hospital Road, Eket
- Central School of Nursing, Ikot Ekpene
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Iquita, Oron
- School of Post of Basic Midwifery, Ituk Mbang, Uruan.
- Candidates must have O’Level results WAEC/ NECO/NABTECH with atleast 5 credit pass including Mathematics and English Language with not more than 2 sitting.
- Candidate must have obtain First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Combination of NABTECH with any other result will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be between the Age of 16 years and Above.
- 4 Recent Color Passport Photograph
- Certificate of Date of Birth/ Declaration of Age(Affidavit)
- Certificate of Local Local Government of Origin
Is Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form Out
Yes, There’s been a lot of speculations on how to apply for a job at Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Programme but one thing you need to have in mind is all Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing must be done online on their official portal.
Where To Purchase The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form can be obtain in the Ministry of Health Office, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
The form will be selling from 8.am in the morning every working days.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2021 to October 20, 2021.
Note: The Entrance Examination will held on Saturday October 23, 2021 across the Examination centres in Akwa Ibom State.
Hope this information is well understood? if you have any questions as regards School of Nursing, Akwa Ibom basic nursing programme for 2021/2022 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section and we shall respond accordingly.