Did you know that, Denmark Green Card Scheme is a type of card scheme which grants a person to live and work in Denmark. This is also depends on a points based system which have some factors like age, education, language skills and work experience of a candidate.
This point system is of 100 points if any candidate will be able to score 100 points or less than it, than he/she will attain a residence permit visa valid for at least 18 months and will also allow you to bring your family along with you. When you are ready for the movement you must keep some things in mind. In this article you will get knowledge about Denmark Green Card visa Scheme.
If you want to apply for Denmark green card visa, must sure you have 100 points total and your age would be 17 to 18 years and three year’s work experience.
Your points depends on your age, Points are given as under:
35-45 years: 10 points
36 years or blooming: 15 points
You can be given Ultimate of 15 points for your age.
- Please note that within six months of getting your permit, you must move to Denmark and have an official address in Denmark. It is your own responsibility to find a place to live.
- It is a requirement that you take out a full health insurance covering the period until you are entitled to be covered by the Danish National Health Insurance.
- It is also a requirement that in the first year after you have been granted a residence permit you have earned a minimum of DKK 50,000 in Denmark. The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration will automatically check the Danish income register to see if you meet this requirement. If not, your residence permit may be revoked or you may be denied an extension.
- It is a requirement that you do not receive any unemployment benefits for new graduates (dimittenddagpenge) or any public assistance under the terms of the Active Social Policy Act (lov om aktiv socialpolitik) during your stay in Denmark.
- Greencard holders do not need to obtain a separate work permit. The residence permit gives you the right to carry out paid or unpaid work. However, it does not give you the right to work as a self-employed person (run your own business).
- Note that you cannot bring any accompanying family members to Denmark before you are settled at an official address in Denmark, have found a job, and have received a salary. Read more about this requirement below.
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long exactly it will take to process it, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Royal Danish Embassy in Abuja.
Applicants are requested to read the below mentioned steps carefully before submitting their application at the Denmark visa application center,in Lagos or Abuja.
Applicants are to provide a valid passport.
The Royal Danish Embassy requires a minimum of two (2) empty pages in your passport in order to issue a visa sticker in your passport.
All applicants –(Schengen non-immigrant visa) – simply need to walk into one of the VFS center’s in Abuja or Lagos and submit their application together with the required documents.
It is recommended to refer the Attached PDF file for process flow at Visa application center Click here
Applicants applying for all Multiple Entry Schengen Visas, irrespective of the validity, will also have to provide a written guarantee that they will cover all successive trips with an International Health Insurance valid for the intended period of travel.
Searches related to Denmark Visa Lottery
- immigration to denmark from nigeria
- denmark immigration
- denmark visa types
- denmark visa application online
- denmark green card 2020
- denmark green card points calculator 2020
- denmark green card scheme 2020
- danish green card points based system
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page