EDOCONS College of Nursing Form – The Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) is now selling the application forms for admission to its BASIC MIDWIFERY program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the EDOCONS Basic Midwifery Intake Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the BASIC MIDWIFERY programme of the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS), KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
EDOCONS Basic Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NABTEB (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at not more than two (2) sittings.
- No Awaiting Result
- Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for EDOCONS Basic Midwifery Programme
Opens Tuesday 11th, January and closes Tuesday 25th, January 2022, at 12:00 PM.
- Please visit https://ecns.waeup.org
- Click on “Application” on the Applicants Section,
- Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022” then
- Click on “Register for application” to begin the application process and complete the registration form.
Note your email and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contacts and keep log-in details to check result.
The application fee is N10,200.00
Application closes Tuesday 25th, January 2022 at 12:00 PM
- Date: January 28th, 29th & 31st 2022
- Time: 9 AM – 3:00 PM (Applicants are advised to check their portal for their respective allotted time).
- Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS