GES Promotion Results | The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) wish to inform staff of Ghana Education Service that the results for the promotion test for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Result is out for the 2021/2022 session.
GES Promotion Results Checking Portal – gespromotions.gov.gh
Statistically, Out of 30,280 candidates who were shortlisted for the test, 18,475 candidates representing 61.0% were promoted. For the Deputy Director grade, 2,336 candidates took the test out of which 1,140 representing 48.8% were successful. For Assistant Director I, 7,170 took the test with 4,709 being successful representing 65.7%.18,238 candidates sat for the promotion test to Assistant Director II grade. Out of this number, 10,860 representing 59.5% passed. For the Principal Superintendent grade, 1,766 candidates representing 69.6% of the total candidates 2,536 were successful. Results for the interview can be accessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh (10GHC applies).Formal promotion letters will be released in due course.
How to Check GES Promotion Results
GES promotion results are successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the below lead from:-NB: A fee of 10GHC apply
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
How to But y GES Voucher Online
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network Next,
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
How to But y GES Voucher offline:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.
GES Help-Line: 0260-943751