Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment | This article will provide you with valuable details that will assist you in applying for the Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for the year 2021, and we will be providing you with the instructions and requirements on how to apply for this job through Lagos State CSC Recruitment Portal ….read more below.
Lagos State CSC Recruitment Portal – https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Lagos State CSC Recruitment Portal is open and lots of applicants have started applying for the teaching vacancies available on the website, you can do so as soon you are meet the requirements for applying
The recruitment is open to all, but not everyone will be hired; I understand your concern, but it is true; only those who meet the requisite requirements will be considered.
That is why you must follow our guidance step by step, as we will include various guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment, and if you do so, you will master the skill of applying for this great Recruitment 2021.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for the recruitment. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly.
About Lagos State Civil Service.
VISION: To become a world class Human Resources Organization that is dynamic, efficient and effective
MISSION: To provide and motivate hig
petent workforce that is disciplined and productive, based on equity, justice and fairness
- Team work
- Transparency & Accountability
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Lagos State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Basic Qualification for Lagos State Civil Service.
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
Is Lagos State Civil Service Recruiting?
However, it is important to not that the Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or Lagos State CSC recruitment portal @ https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/ to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. Lagos State Civil Service Commission doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding this recruitment.
CHECK OTHERS RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- N-Power Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Lagos State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job Please.
Lagos State Civil Service Salary Structure
- Grade Level 2 > ₦ 63,000 – ₦ 90,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 3 > ₦ 65,000 – ₦ 97,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 4 > ₦ 68,000 – ₦ 106,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 5 > ₦ 77,000 – ₦ 123,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 6 > ₦ 95,000 – ₦ 150,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 7 > ₦ 127,000 – ₦ 195,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 8 > ₦ 165,000 – ₦ 245,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 9 > ₦ 195,000 – ₦ 290,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 10 > ₦ 229,000 – ₦ 333,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 11 >
- Grade Level 12 > ₦ 265,000 – ₦ 380,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 13 > ₦ 294,000 – ₦ 418,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 14 > ₦ 326,000 – ₦ 438,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 15 > ₦ 361,000 – ₦ 503,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 16 > ₦ 399,000 – ₦ 567,000 Monthly
- Grade Level 17 > ₦ 444,011 – ₦ 640,000 Monthly