Lagos State School of Nursing Form | This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State School of Nursing Application form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Lagos State School of Nursing Portal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, general nursing training programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
Is Lagos State School of Nursing Form Out
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing Form
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200:00 (Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- The entrance examination date has been fixed to commence from Saturday, 26th June 2021 at 9:00 am. The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing. Download Lagos State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.
- Candidates are also to check their results via the portal from Tuesday 6th July 2021
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
For more information please call: 080333061863, 08149945251