Middlesex County College Acceptance Rate – Congratulations on your acceptance to Middlesex County College! We would like to let you know that you have been selected for enrollment in our esteemed institution. We are excited to have you as a part of our community and look forward to helping you grow and learn.
Middlesex County College is a highly selective institution that offers a variety of undergraduate degrees and graduate programs. With a population of over 148,000 students, the college is able to offer a wide range of programs that are perfect for students looking for an opportunity to improve their lives and achieve their goals.
Despite this great diversity of programs, Middlesex County College has an acceptance rate that is high. In fact, over half of all applications received were accepted into the college.
To make sure you’re prepared for a successful career at Middlesex County College, it’s important to check out our admission rates. Our website offers a detailed list of our admit rates by major and program. You’ll also find information on our admission decisions and how to apply.
About Middlesex County College
Middlesex County College is a comprehensive, online education institution that offers degree and diploma programs in a variety of disciplines. Middlesex County College is a public school system with over 1,500 students enrolled in more than 170 programs. We offer associate degrees and certificates in more than 30 courses. Our programs are designed to meet the needs of individuals and their families.
Middlesex County College is a two-year public university located in Reading, Massachusetts. The school was founded in 1868 as a small school for women, and has since grown to become one of the largest higher education institutions in the state. Middlesex County College offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, including law, business, health sciences, humanities, and social sciences. In addition to its undergraduate programs, Middlesex County College also offers a graduate program in marketing.
Middlesex County College is a non-profit career college in Texas, United States that was established in 1987. It has sixteen (16) campuses all over the U.S.
Middlesex County College’s oldest campus is the former Spencer Business College in Lafayette, Louisiana while its newest campus is in Columbia, South Carolina.
The institution was established to offer students career-specific training that is in-demand in their environment. These pieces of training and academic programs are administered by professionals that possess in-depth experience in the industry that students want to venture into.
Additionally, Middlesex County College offers these programs that lead to the award of degrees and diplomas in several fields including business, information technology, criminal justice, electronics, graphic arts, beauty, and the health sciences.
These programs are offered in a more personalized setting (online and on-campus) and it helps students to achieve their career goals.
You can visit Middlesex County College’s website by clicking here.
What are the admission requirements for Middlesex County College?
In this section, Middlesex County College’s admission requirements are categorized into on-campus admission requirements and online admission requirements.
On-campus Admission Requirements
- Applicants must complete the application form and endorse an enrollment agreement with Remington. The enrollment agreement of applicants who are minors can be signed by their parents, guardians, or someone with legal authority.
- Candidates applying for the criminal justice program will have to sign a notice to intending criminal justice students.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school or have completed the equivalent academic training (GED) prior to enrollment.
- Candidates should ensure that the high school diploma or GED must come from an institution that is duly recognized by Remington. In addition, the document must be in English or translated into English by a professional translator or by the office of the Provost for Middlesex County College.
- Applicants should provide the transcripts from the high school or college last attended.
- Candidates will have to submit a copy of form DD214 showing graduation status.
- Applicants must submit a letter showing graduation status and graduation date from a recognized school or state official and the letter must be considered acceptable by the Provost for Middlesex County College.
- Candidates must take and pass the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE). The SLE is a standardized entrance exam for every student applying to Remington.
- Students who possess degrees and applying from colleges or universities outside of the U.S may be offered provisional admission through the approval of the Campus Dean. The Campus Dean may choose to place such applicants on certain conditions.
- Applicants whose programs have distance-learning components will have to complete the Wonderlic Admissions Risk Profile Survey.
Does Middlesex College require SAT?
To make the decision easier, we’ve put together a list of resources that can help you understand what the SAT is and what it doesn’t mean for you.
If you’re considering attending Middlesex College, it’s important to know whether or not you need to take the SAT.
Middlesex College does not require the SAT for admission into the school. However, if you are interested in studying at Middlesex College and would like to maintain a good academic record, it is recommended that you take the SAT.
There are many different scholarships and grants available at Middlesex College which may assist you with meeting your financial need. Additionally, there are many opportunities for study abroad offered by the school. If you decide to take the SAT, it is important to make sure that you have a good understanding of the test requirements and how to prepare for it.
Online Admission Requirements
Students applying to Middlesex County College for online and hybrid programs must possess the following hardware and software tools listed below:
- A personal computer that is less than five (5) years old.
- Email address
- Color monitor
- Sound card with speakers or headphones
- 4 GB of RAM, 1 GB of free disk space
- Broadband Internet connection (DSL or cable recommended)
- Web browser (Chrome is highly recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash
- Word Processing Software (Microsoft Office is preferred)
- OpenOffice is recommended
Middlesex County College’s Academic Programs
Middlesex County College offers students several career-oriented and hands-on programs. These programs are administered on-campus and online by industry-experienced instructors leading to the award of diplomas, associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees.
Programs offered cover healthcare, trades, business & technology, legal & criminal justice, culinary, music & creative arts, and cosmetology.
The academic programs offered at Middlesex County College include:
- Health Information Management (Online)
- Organizational Management
- Criminal Justice (On-campus & Online)
- Health Information Management (Online)
Middlesex County College Tuition
Tuition fees at Middlesex are charged based on the student’s program of choice. Keep in mind that tuition fees will not increase once students remain continuously enrolled and on track while pursuing their program of study.
Keep in mind that the fee listed below covers only tuition. However, students will have to pay other fees for accommodation, dining, books, and supplies.
Therefore, the average tuition fees at Middlesex County College are as follows:
- Associate Degree Tuition – $37,917
- Undergraduate Degree – $13,634
Scholarships at Middlesex County College
Middlesex County College offers several scholarships to its students. Financial aids at Middlesex are offered based on needs, merit, circumstances, restrictions, and/or qualifications.
Students at Middlesex receive financial aids in the form of Grants, Scholarships, Student Loans, and Federal Parent Plus Loans.
To be eligible for a scholarship at Middlesex County College, students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must show financial needs.
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED).
- Students must be citizens of the U.S. A or be an eligible non-citizen and must have a valid Social Security number.
Hence, the scholarships at Middlesex County College are:
Academic Achievement Scholarship
The Academic Achievement Scholarship is available to students that possess excellent high school academic records reflecting a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students possessing this academic record show that they can succeed in college.
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Academic Achievement Scholarship at Middlesex County College:
- Applicants must have completed high school in 2008 or later.
- Candidates should possess a high school transcript bearing a cumulative high school GPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be seeking first-time enrollment as a new student in an eligible program at Middlesex County College.
- Candidates will have to complete the Academic Achievement Scholarship Application and send the application to the Financial Aid Department at Middlesex County College.
New Career Success Scholarship
The New Career Success Scholarship is a need-based scholarship that is open to students that do not have the finance to fund their program at Remington.
In addition, the financial award was established to fund the education of students so as to provide local employers an educated workforce. It was also designed to offer education to non-traditional students who have the zeal to acquire higher education that will help them to build a rewarding career.
The eligibility requirements for the New Career Success Scholarship include:
- Applicants should have a total income as evident in their Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR) that is less than or equal to the Median Family Income in Alabama. You can get the Median Family Income from the U.S Census Bureau.
- Candidates must be seeking first-time enrollment as a new student in an eligible program at Middlesex County College.
- Applicants must complete the Academic Achievement Scholarship Application and send the application to the Financial Aid Department at Middlesex County College.
Career Ready Scholarship
The Career Ready Scholarship is intended to make educational programs at Middlesex affordable to civil servants, first responders, law enforcement officers, active military, reservists, or government agency employees.
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Career Ready Scholarship:
- Candidates must be a civil servant, first responder, law enforcement officer, active military, reservist, or an employee of a government agency.
- Applicants should show evidence of employment from an approved agency at enrollment or at re-entry and upon completion of the program.
- Candidates must enroll in a criminal justice program at Middlesex County College.
- Applicants should have submitted an application for a Career Ready Scholarship prior to enrollment.
Middlesex County College Rankings
Middlesex County College offers academic programs across 16 campuses. The Dallas campus of Middlesex County College is ranked 959th among the best colleges in the United States.
Middlesex County College, Dallas Campus is ranked as one of the best colleges in the U.S in offering criminal justice, business administration, homeland security, law, and firefighting. It is ranked 25th among the most liberal colleges in Texas and 543rd in the U.S.A.
The Nashville campus of Middlesex County College is ranked as the best in the United States for its dental support and healthcare programs.
On the other hand, Remington’s Memphis campus is ranked 26th in the list of most conservative colleges in Tennessee and 730th in the United States.
Attending Middlesex County College may be your best career decision especially if you live around Texas. Middlesex County College has got major associate’s degree programs in healthcare. If what you found here interests you, you can apply to the school here.